Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Is the grass greener?

...apparently it is.  Just ask my cats.

Every morning we feed Mick and Josie a 1/2 of can of wet food.  They both get the same thing. If one gets chicken...they both get chicken.  If one gets turkey and salmon, they BOTH get turkey and salmon.  

So tell me, why do they start out eating their own food but end up eating each others when the their sibling is out of the room?  Why do they start eating their sibling's food when they haven't even come close to finishing their own???  Apparently they each think the grass is greener on the other side...or the food is more savory out of a bowl other than their own...

I often get the "grass is greener" syndrome when I am at a restaurant.  Some how the husband's food is ALWAYS better than mine...I just didn't think feline experienced it as well.  




"Feed me and no one gets hurt"
 - Mickey Mantle



"WOMAN!  Why is my dinner NOT cooking?!?"
 - Josie aka Bean











No comments: