Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Iron Woman and the Rookie

I gave birth to Iron Woman. Little did I know that I was going to be the mother of a superhero...a superhero against changing diapers and blocking the boob and the bottle.


My little 11 pound baby's legs has the strength of a vice grip. Her little arms can withstand the pull of her mother and father as we try to feed her. What is with the chop block kid? You are screaming that your belly is empty. Do you realize that you are keeping yourself from eating?

I would like to blame Pampers for their defective leaky diapers, but I am pretty sure it's my inability to dress the baby properly as she clamps her legs together and wiggles like she has ants in her pants...all the while giggling and throwing me that crooked smile.

This little bundle of love is one strong bambino. Who knew 11 lbs could wreak havoc on two big adult parents who are trying to clean bum and feeding her belly? Not I. Clearly a rookie mistake.

No comments: