Monday, June 9, 2008

The A Train

Tourist run amuck in the city.  They slow you down, they get in your way, they bring their children...

..riding the train when a family of 4 get on board.  They were strapped in with their fanny packs and sneakers.  They were blonde and blue eyed complete with 1 boy and 1 girl.  The boy, about 7, clearly enjoyed too many Chicken Mc Nuggets.  

As they rode the train the chubby one was swinging on the pole. All of a sudden he stopped dead in his tracks and started staring at me.  Then, to my amazement, he stuck his tongue out and licked the pole!  LICKED THE POLE!!  I looked at his parents and they were paying him no mind.  

I looked back at the chubby one and he had this maniacal look in his eyes and he stuck his tongue out again and proceeded to clean the pole, all the while he was staring at me.  I made a face at him like,  "EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW, no, no, no, no, no, NO....GROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!"  I then mouthed, "Don't do that!"

The chubbster then lifted his fat little hand and flipped me off.  FLIPPED ME OFF!!!  I gasped..he laughed.    

Go ahead kid, lick away.  Lick your fat ass off. 

No comments: